Sunday, October 3, 2010

Converting Sketchbook Drawing to Computer Art

I’ve always found it hard to keep up with this blog, and a few weeks ago I started a second blog that I have found to be much easier to write about. (Basically that blog is about food, and I’m a very food-centric person, so it seems natural to babble away on that site)….but ever since I’ve been posting on that page, I’ve noticed that I’ve had a lot of viewers on this one, which makes me feel bad since I haven’t updated it in months (I think it’s been months, haha).
So here you go… lately I’ve been doing more figure drawing… the one I’ve posted today is of a belly dancer that I’m in the process of turning into vector art. I sketched the woman using a pencil and paper, and now I’m using that drawing as the draft and recreating it on the computer…once I have it completely drawn on the computer, she will be easy to manipulate (I can change up the background, change the colors of the dancer and her clothing, etc.)

---- hmmm, blogger.com doesn't seem to like my computerized version of the dancer... their warping her proportions:(

No comments:

Post a Comment